Favorite moment of CYMC 17?

For me, Fr Bob's talk on Sunday is still rocking my world about how heart of god is personal not a concept

Comments

• For me it was when the sound system was all screwed up and Ike was talking to everyone and the moment he realized it wasn't working, he made this innocent, completely surprised dopey face that makes me belly laugh every time I think of it.

• But in all seriousness, I have a really hard time nailing down one time... The entire conference was epic. Every time Mark Hart gave a talk, all of the prayer and great discussions everyone had, the welcoming environment, etc. Really made me feel a part of something special.

• I'm a LT newbie and this was my first CYMC. I arrived in more of a practical mindset-excited to learn new things about Life Teen and about youth ministry in general(which I did). What I wasn't expecting was for the convention to turn into more of a retreat and for God to rock my world in the way He did. I'm still processing it all, in all honesty.

Also, Joel Stepanek. Seriously. His epic talk during one of the evening sessions. I'm a note taker-it's the only way I won't forget the things I've heard. I was so caught up in his talk that I managed to scribble down a few things towards the end but of course its all illegible. I can't wait for the digital downloads of all the talks to arrive in my inbox so I can listen to it again.

Can't wait for next year!

• I am a newbie to LT also. It was an incredible event. The topics, the speakers, the praise and worship, Mass and on and on. I can't wait to go back next year. I am so excited to bring this program back to our parish. I can barely contain myself!